Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Secret of the Kingdom of God

Mark 4:11-12
11 And he said to them, "To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables,

12 so that "they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand, lest they should turn and be forgiven."
If you truly seek Him, He will be found! Why is it that as Christians we see, hear and understand God's commands but others don't have a clue? Why are we baffled at the world's sin when we know that Satan is it's ruler? He is very persuasive and will lead many astray! All the while, it is under the guise of self- pity! They began to be tempted by why "I don't have this and that" or "I fill like I have been cheated out of some thrill"or my ego needs stroking! People, wake up! We were created for much more than this! We are here by divine means, for a divine purpose, to glorify God in the whole earth! You were not born by a mere chance of sperm meeting egg! But by God's command, you are here!
Ps.139:13-17
13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!Is.55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call upon him while he is near;Matt.6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.Lord, I pray for the ones who are perishing. Lord, open eyes to see You, to hear You and to know You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment