Monday, February 27, 2012

Lord, Help My Unbelief

Mark 9:24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, "I believe; help my unbelief!"
Lord, You alone are good!  You are strong and we are weak. You conquered sin and we have not. Amen
We humbly believe You in all things but often because of our weak human side, we let doubt slip in! We, in joyful submission, must run to Your Word for biblical revelation! You are our promised Messiah, foretold from ancient times. We don't have to wait for the story of Christ to unfold. It is finished! He died and He has risen. We are buried with Him and have risen to walk in newness of life. You have come to us and fulfilled our need and desperate longing for a Savior. What is doubt? It is uncertainty or lack of conviction. It is most often felt in times of difficult situations, unmet expectations and is due to our limited perception. God has unlimited perception of all things, at all times! We must trust Him! Yes, even when we doubt, yes even when all seems lost, yes even when you think you will never recover from your hurt! We are in a spiritual warfare! Souls are at stake! Jesus has been given the authority to judge all mankind. He will condemn the unrepentant and damn the indifferent.
Matt.11:20  Then he began to denounce the cities where most of his mighty works had been done, because they did not repent.
Matt.11:25-30
25 At that time Jesus declared, "I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; 26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. 27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. 28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Acts 17:30-31 30 The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, 31 because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead."Luke 13:5 No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish." This is the invitation of Christ: When faith is hard and the burden is heavy....Repent of sin.Renounce yourself.Rest in Christ.Rejoice forever in Him.Thank you Pastor David, may you be blessed all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment