Monday, February 20, 2012

Sent by King Jesus

Matt.9:37-38
37 Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few;
38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest."
Matt.10:7
7 And proclaim as you go, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
As Jesus went about proclaiming the gospel, He had compassion on the people, healing every disease and affliction. He noticed the large crowd, felt their suffering and realized that they were to be forever separated from God by their sin. We are to pray for the lost, asking God to bring in the harvest. Jesus knew that separation from God meant judgement. Only Jesus is able to satisfy the wrath due us! We must take this message to the lost! God is a God of peace but He is a jealous God. He wants you to worship Him alone! He wants you to trust in His provision for you as you take this message of hope to the world. The world will hate you as you follow Christ!
Matt.10:22
22 and you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved
Matt.10:34
34 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Matt.10:38-40
38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
40 "Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me.
Fear is a great tempter! Not to speak boldly, not to see with an eternal perspective and not to abandon
everything for the cause of Christ.
Lord, help us! Amen
Matt.10:32-33
32 So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven,
33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment