Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Who is in the Spotlight?

BIBLE MEDITATION:
“But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, He shall testify of Me.” John 15:26

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
The Holy Spirit has one cause: to testify of Jesus Christ. He is very single-minded. He’s not interested in doing ten things for God – just one.

There are some who get caught up in the Holy Spirit. They focus on what He is doing – through miracles, healings, tongues, and more. Friend, beware of those who focus on making the Holy Spirit the figurehead of their faith.

The mark that a man is filled with the Holy Spirit is that he is always talking about Jesus Christ. He can’t do any more. He can do no less. 

ACTION POINT:
I challenge you to make this pledge to God: I will bring my talents, my business, my time, and my resources – all for the cause of Christ. This one thing I do – sink or swim, live or die – Jesus will be glorified in my life today and every day!


LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment