Sunday, June 21, 2015

Listen To Me


3 "Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from before your birth, carried from the womb; 
4 even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save. 
5 "To whom will you liken me and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be alike?  - Isaiah 46:3-5

9 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, 
10 declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,'  - Isaiah 46:9-10

Why are we, we meaning the human race, so unrepentant towards God? 
What is it in us that makes us so foolish?
We have no understanding of God, His power, and the depth of who He is! 
We are made in His image but our spirit has been perverted by sin.
Why will you not bow to Him who is worthy? 

And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. - Revelation 20:15

No comments:

Post a Comment