Saturday, November 21, 2015

Happiness is a Choice


BIBLE MEDITATION: 
“I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.” Psalm 7:17

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Did you know that happiness is a choice? 

A man said to a beggar one day, “Good day my friend.” 

The beggar answered, “Well, thank you, but I never have a bad one.” 

The man responded, “Well, may God give you a happy life, my friend.” 

And the beggar replied, “I thank God that I am never unhappy.”

The man was speechless. And the beggar continued, “When I have plenty to eat, I thank God. When I am hungry, I thank God. If it is God’s will for me to endure this, then whatever is God’s will for me makes me happy.”

He chose to be happy. 

ACTION POINT:
What do you want? Do you want to be happy? Then choose to be happy today no matter your circumstances…by praising God.

LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment