Sunday, February 5, 2017

God's Faithfulness To Us

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. 
3 He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.  - Psalms 23

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned-every one-to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.  - Isaiah 53:6

even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." - Matthew 20:28

1 But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. 
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.  - Isaiah 43:1-2

7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.
8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair;
9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;
10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
11 For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
12 So death is at work in us, but life in you. - 2 Corinthians 4:7-12

As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today. - Genesis 50:20

"The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. - Deuteronomy 28:7


Be so confident in God's faithfulness!
How can I see God's faithfulness to me?

God is your Defender.
God is our Shepherd.
We are His sheep.
We are weak and try to follow our own way.
We fail, but God is ever faithful!
Christ has laid down His life for us, His sheep.

God is sufficient.
We lack nothing!
He supplies our every need.
He is, He was and He will be!

God is your Deliverer. 
Valleys are not permanent.
He is with you during your struggles.
You will have hard seasons.
Satan tells you your troubles will never end, but we know different for our faith is in Christ. 
God the Creator will deliver you.

Shadows can't hurt me.
Death is a shadow.
Even death can't hurt you.
Death can't keep you.
Death is our beginning if you know Jesus as Lord.
We have victory over the grave!

God is your Destroyer.
We have victory over our enemies.
God is for us!
God is able!
Jesus has conquered death!!!

Thank you Pastor Kevin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment