Tuesday, June 20, 2017

You Have A Priestly Role


BIBLE MEDITATION:
 “Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus.” Hebrews 10:19

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Someone asked me, “Dr. Rogers, the Roman Catholics and Episcopalians have priests. Why don’t the Baptists?” I responded, “We do! You’re looking at one! Every believer is a priest.”

R. G. Lee, a precious mentor and godly preacher, once said, “I don’t walk into my collar, I back into my collar.” You see, it is a great truth that we have direct access to the Father. We don’t have to talk to someone else to confess our sins. We can confess directly to God.

ACTION POINT:
Do you know what you and I are to be doing as priests? We are to be making God known to others so that they will learn, repent, and believe.


LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment