Sunday, July 22, 2018

The greatest way to give God glory isn't what you think...

BIBLE MEDITATION:
“The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust.” Psalm 18:2

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Do you know the greatest thing you could do to give God glory? It’s not to give a million dollars. It’s not to give your body to be burned. It’s not to go overseas as a missionary.

The greatest thing you could do to glorify God is to believe God. Faith says, “God, You are trustworthy.” Don’t just sing about your belief in a great God or pray about your belief in a great God or even read about your belief in a great God. You must believe God. A strong faith glorifies God!

ACTION POINT:
Meditate on the names of God today: Prince of Peace, Lamb of God, Bright and Morning Star, Dayspring, The Good Shepherd, Messiah, Alpha and Omega.


LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment