Monday, June 8, 2020

How Can You Love People Who Are So Wicked?


I need this teaching.
God first loved us, yes while we were still in our sin.
We are a judging people.
We judge each other with the false sense that we are better than so in so.
I know that all have been consigned to sin or disobedience because God says so.
This was to show His sovereignty and the power He has bestowed on the blood of Christ.
His teaching is meant to pierce the soul, convicting you of sin and bringing you to your knees by the realization that you are lost and headed for hell.
You come to the reality that you aren't able to satisfy God's wrath by anything you could ever do.
You need supernatural help.
That help comes in Christ alone.
There is so much evil masquerading its self in the form of justice denied.
There is injustice in this imperfect world ruled by sinful men.
How do we make sense of it all?
The only true righteousness found here is in Christ and His teaching.
All men are sinners!
However there's a difference in the ones who have repented and are under the blood of Christ as compared to those who are still in their sin.
Listen very carefully, I did not say that the saved still could not sin. 
As long as you are in this earthly body, you will battle sin.
Our very nature bends us toward sin. 
That is why Paul talks about us as if we are mentally unstable, not doing the things we want to do but the things we don't want to do.
The work has already been done through Christ, His death and His resurrection.
It's God's plan, He is sovereign over all!!


For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all. - Romans 11:32

9 What then? Are we Jews any better off? No, not at all. For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin,
10 as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one; 
11 no one understands; no one seeks for God. 
12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one."  - Romans 3:9-12

22 But the Scripture imprisoned everything under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.
23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed.
24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith.
25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,
26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith.
27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. - Galatians 3:22-27

19 Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God.
20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin. - Romans 3:19-20

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, - Romans 3:23

14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am of the flesh, sold under sin.
15 For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.
16 Now if I do what I do not want, I agree with the law, that it is good.
17 So now it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells within me.
18 For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh. For I have the desire to do what is right, but not the ability to carry it out.
19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.
20 Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells within me.
21 So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand.
22 For I delight in the law of God, in my inner being,
23 but I see in my members another law waging war against the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members.
24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin. - Romans 7:14-25

6 For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For one will scarcely die for a righteous person-though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die-
8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.
10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. - Romans 5:6-11

how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard, - Hebrews 2:3

17 Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
18 For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. - Hebrews 2:17-18



No comments:

Post a Comment