Friday, February 26, 2021

Bible Study

8 "Yet I will leave some of you alive. When you have among the nations some who escape the sword, and when you are scattered through the countries,
9 then those of you who escape will remember me among the nations where they are carried captive, how I have been broken over their whoring heart that has departed from me and over their eyes that go whoring after their idols. And they will be loathsome in their own sight for the evils that they have committed, for all their abominations.
10 And they shall know that I am the LORD. I have not said in vain that I would do this evil to them." - Ezekiel 6:8-10

8 Depart from me, all you workers of evil, for the LORD has heard the sound of my weeping. 
9 The LORD has heard my plea; the LORD accepts my prayer. 
10 All my enemies shall be ashamed and greatly troubled; they shall turn back and be put to shame in a moment.  - Psalm 6:8-10

20 "And a Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who turn from transgression," declares the LORD. 
21 "And as for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children's offspring," says the LORD, "from this time forth and forevermore." - Isaiah 59:20-21

40 And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'
41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.'
44 Then they also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?'
45 Then he will answer them, saying, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.'
46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." - Matthew 25:40-46

No comments:

Post a Comment