Monday, March 28, 2022

Bible Study


Acts 27:23-25


[23] For this very night there stood before me an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I worship, [24] and he said, ‘Do not be afraid, Paul; you must stand before Caesar. And behold, God has granted you all those who sail with you.’ [25] So take heart, men, for I have faith in God that it will be exactly as I have been told.


Acts 9:14-16


[14] And here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on your name.” [15] But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel. [16] For I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name.”


Psalm 22:21-22


        [21]     Save me from the mouth of the lion!

    You have rescued me from the horns of the wild oxen!


    [22] I will tell of your name to my brothers;

        in the midst of the congregation I will praise you:


Matthew 10:19-20


[19] When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour. [20] For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment