Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Bible Study


Psalm 119:155


    [155] Salvation is far from the wicked,

        for they do not seek your statutes.


Job 5:3-4


    [3] 

    I have seen the fool taking root,

        but suddenly I cursed his dwelling. 

    [4] 

    His children are far from safety;

        they are crushed in the gate,

        and there is no one to deliver them.


Psalm 119:92-94


    [92] If your law had not been my delight,

        I would have perished in my affliction. 

    [93] I will never forget your precepts,

        for by them you have given me life. 

    [94] I am yours; save me,

        for I have sought your precepts.


Proverbs 4:10-12


    [10] Hear, my son, and accept my words,

        that the years of your life may be many. 

    [11] I have taught you the way of wisdom;

        I have led you in the paths of uprightness. 

    [12] When you walk, your step will not be hampered,

        and if you run, you will not stumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment