Tuesday, October 5, 2010

For Apart From Me You Can Do Nothing

Gal.6:3 For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
1 Cor.3:7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth.
Luke 18:19 And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.
John 15:4-5  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
1Chr.29:11-12  Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all. Both riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all. In your hand are power and might, and in your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all.
Lord, mark our hearts with these, Your words, that we may know You are King, Creator, and Lord, and apart from You, we can do nothing. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment