Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Moment You Are Born, You Begin To Die

We don't want to think about it, but it is true. We all will die except the ones who are living when Christ comes for His bride. Are you facing death right now? Did you get a terminal diagnosis from your doctor? Let me tell you this now, God is the one who has the right to take your life. He is your creator and your judge. His word says: Ps.139:13-18 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with you. Did you catch that? Your days were numbered before you ever came to  be! God is in control. He knows everything! Trust in Him and Him alone! If you are His, then you will be well taken care of. Believe on Him and have everlasting peace. John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her,"I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" God sends us comfort with His word. READ IT! Hold it in your heart! Romans 6:8 Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.
1 Thess.5: 9-10 For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him.
I guess what I am trying to say is, live for Christ every day He graciously gives you. Don't worry about the number of them, worry about the way you live them for Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment