Monday, October 18, 2010

Mercy and God's Will

Romans 9:15-16 For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.
Ex.33:19 And he said,"I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name 'The LORD.' And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.
Romans 11:32 For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.
Romans 11:36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever.
Father, we pray for mercy. We pray to be in Your will. We are weak and You are strong, teach us to follow You. In Jesus name, Amen
1 Peter 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.




No comments:

Post a Comment