Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In the Still of the Night

Wee hours of the morning, uneasy but you don't know why! Christ gives peace to those who know Him as Savior! Could it be that you are aware of being lost and needing a Savior? Look in creation for the answer, there is a supreme Creator, Almighty God. Man will have no excuse! You see His work everywhere. God's invitation is open, but you must make the choice to listen to His word. His word is real and it will change you forever! In Christ, there is freedom. For the wicked there is no peace! Is.57:21 There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked."
Satan can and will hinder you from knowing the truth! 1Thess.2:18 because we wanted to come to you--I, Paul, again and again--but Satan hindered us
Mark 4:15 And these are the ones along the path, where the word is sown: when they hear, Satan immediately comes and takes away the word that is sown in them.
God will calm your heart!
 Is.45:5-7 I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me, that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things.
1Cor.14:33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace
1Peter 3:10-11For "Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.
2Thess.3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.
Luke 1:79 to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace."
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
Ps.4:8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.
Is. 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.
Job 34:29 When he is quiet, who can condemn? When he hides his face, who can behold him, whether it be a nation or a man?--
Phil.4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Lord, I pray for peace for your children. But even in troubling times, we have peace from You and the world does not understand. When we face the human trials of life such as illness, death, disobedient children, divorce, job uncertainty, rumors of war, disasters of nature, drug and alcohol abuse, abusive spouses, and the unknown, You are there in our heart and You give guidance and peace through Your word. I praise You for Your faithfulness to us. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment