Friday, November 18, 2011

I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it

Ez. 36:36 Then the nations that are left all around you shall know that I am the LORD; I have rebuilt the ruined places and replanted that which was desolate. I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it.
Our wicked souls have the need to be cleansed. Christ precious blood is the sacramental water we need for cleansing. Some are humbled and will ask for this gift but others will deny Christ and receive the punishment. Humbled souls, led by the Holy Spirit, while learning the truth of the Gospel, will run from sin. You will be forever changed to a new creation because of the truth God will give you. All men will have to follow Christ or deny Him. Christ is coming! Nations will bow down even if they now deny Christ. God is faithful and true, He will do what He promises!
Ps.103:19 The Lord has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all.
Is.55:7  let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon
Acts 17:30-31 The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead."
Titus 2:11-14  For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,  training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:15  "If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment