Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My House, A House of Prayer for All Nations

Mark 11:17 And he was teaching them and saying to them, "Is it not written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations'? But you have made it a den of robbers."
Is.56:7 these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples."
Our church buildings are where we gather, as the body of Christ, to pray. Jew and Gentile  are dependent on Christ for salvation! He is the only way! 
Acts 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
Acts 13:26 "Brothers, children of Abraham, and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.
Romans 1:16-17
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 
17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith,as it is written, "The righteous shall live by faith."
1 Tim.2:8 I desire then that in every place the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling;
John 10:16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
Listen to God's Word!
John 10:3 The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
John 10:4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.
John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
John 11:52 and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one.
His Prayer!
John 17:20 "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message
John 17:9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours.

John 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
Lord, I pray that you will take the hard hearts and break them. Let them see the wonder that is You. If they could understand Your truth, that love is what You are commanding, what a change this world would see! To deny self and follow you, let us just simply show the world "love". Lord, drive us to Your house of prayer, every knee bowed in humble adoration of who You are! Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment