Sunday, September 27, 2015

Horn of Salvation Jesus


Horn of Salvation Jesus

"On that day I will cause a horn to spring up for the house of Israel, and I will open your lips among them. Then they will know that I am the LORD." - Ezekiel 29:21


68 "Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, for he has visited and redeemed his people 
69 and has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David, 
70 as he spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets from of old, 
71 that we should be saved from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us; 
72 to show the mercy promised to our fathers and to remember his holy covenant, 
73 the oath that he swore to our father Abraham, to grant us 
74 that we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve him without fear, 
75 in holiness and righteousness before him all our days. 
76 And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Most High; for you will go before the Lord to prepare his ways, 
77 to give knowledge of salvation to his people in the forgiveness of their sins, 
78 because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the sunrise shall visit us from on high 
79 to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace." Luke 1:68-79


3 my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence. 2 Samuel 22:3


2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2


Christ alone brings salvation.
God, being rich in mercy, sent Jesus to rescue the sinner.
There is no other way!!
Sin is eternally deadly!
Satan is the author of sin and lies.
He wants your soul and will stop at nothing until he has you in darkness and you think there is no escape!
Praise God there is a way out!!
The power of Jesus is stronger!!
Come to the foot of the Cross, repent and have eternal life through Christ!!



23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23


8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8


23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23


8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8


4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment