Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Power Of His Cross and His Resurrection


everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."  - Isaiah 43:7


For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.  - Isaiah 44:3


9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith-
10 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
11 that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead. - Philippians 3:9-11


10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. 
11 I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior.  - Isaiah 43:10-11


There is none like our God!
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,  - Isaiah 44:24

No comments:

Post a Comment