Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Step Down


Whose on the throne of your heart?
God or you?
Majesty is not shared but wholly belongs to God!
There is only one true sovereign God!
He rules and reigns eternally!!
His Son died for you so that you could be forgiven!
His Son intercedes for you!
He has given His word to impart wisdom!
Is it written on your heart and mind?
You will need it everyday!
His word is your weapon!


12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
13 And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account. - Hebrews 4:12-13

14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayer that is made in this place.
16 For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that my name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will be there for all time. - 2 Chronicles 7:14-16


Lord, we humbly bow before Your throne of grace. You alone have given Your great mercy to man even while he was yet still in his sin. You alone have made man! You alone lead us! As we travel our path of life, it's Your glory and honor we pray for, we search out Your word, we cling to You and we praise You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment