Friday, July 8, 2016

The Eternal Truth


Buy truth, and do not sell it; buy wisdom, instruction, and understanding.  - Proverbs 23:23


Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. - John 17:17


Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. - John 14:6


even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you. - John 14:17


In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, - Ephesians 1:13


if I delay, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, a pillar and buttress of the truth. - 1 Timothy 3:15


I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. - 3 John 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment