Saturday, March 17, 2018

Ghost Of Guilt


Guilt definition
Having done something wrong

Guilt over sin can destroy just as much as the actual sin.
Satan uses guilt to goad you into believing that you are not redeemable.
You can be forgiven through Christ.
This forgiveness involves repentance and obedience.
That is why God sent His Son.
We are in need of a spotless Savior.
We are unable to satisfy the debt.


11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; 
12 as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us.  - Psalm 103:11-12

17 Behold, it was for my welfare that I had great bitterness; but in love you have delivered my life from the pit of destruction, for you have cast all my sins behind your back. 
18 For Sheol does not thank you; death does not praise you; those who go down to the pit do not hope for your faithfulness. 
19 The living, the living, he thanks you, as I do this day; the father makes known to the children your faithfulness.  - Isaiah 38:17-19

"I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.  - Isaiah 43:25

18 Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance? He does not retain his anger forever, because he delights in steadfast love. 
19 He will again have compassion on us; he will tread our iniquities underfoot. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea.  - Micah 7:18-19

She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more."]] - John 8:11

For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more."  - Hebrews 8:12

26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob"; 
27 "and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins."  - Romans 11:26-27




No comments:

Post a Comment