Sunday, October 14, 2018

God Of All Flesh


"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me? - Jeremiah 32:27

And they fell on their faces and said, "O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and will you be angry with all the congregation?" - Numbers 16:22

Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son." - Genesis 18:14

In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind.  - Job 12:10

and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. - Ecclesiastes 12:7

But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:26

"I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted.  - Job 42:2

38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
39 I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them.
40 I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me. - Jeremiah 32:38-40

2 "Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it to establish it-the LORD is his name:
3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. - Jeremiah 33:2-3






No comments:

Post a Comment