Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Lord They Will Be Done


Is my broken heart part of Your plan?
You are God not me!
You are listening to me for Your word says so!
Do really hear me? 
How will these pieces fit together in Your perfect plan?
Disasters, broken hearts, illnesses, broken relationships, lost income, and the countless other fiery trials.
Faith Lord, give us what we need.
Lead us Lord, even in our rebellion, Your plans will not be thwarted!  

11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.
13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. - Jeremiah 29:11-13

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. - Jeremiah 33:3

3 Then I turned my face to the Lord God, seeking him by prayer and pleas for mercy with fasting and sackcloth and ashes.
4 I prayed to the LORD my God and made confession, saying, "O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments,
5 we have sinned and done wrong and acted wickedly and rebelled, turning aside from your commandments and rules. - Daniel 9:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment