Friday, December 28, 2018

It's not what you say...

BIBLE MEDITATION:

But love your enemies and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great. Luke 6:35

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:

I’ve seen bumper stickers exhorting us to “show random acts of kindness.” That’s a good thing. What is kindness?  It’s love in the little things.

A woman came down the aisle of a church to give her heart to Christ. The pastor wanted to know what had impacted her life for Christ.

She said, “You did.”

“Well, I’d be interested to know what I said that brought you to Christ.”

“It was nothing you said. It was something you did. I was standing nearby when someone criticized you very unfairly. I saw the kindness with which you responded. That’s when I knew your faith was real.”

ACTION POINT:

What random act of kindness can you do today that will demonstrate your faith is real?



LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment