Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Pain and Sorrow




This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.  - Psalm 119:50

92 If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction. 
93 I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have given me life.  - Psalm 119:92-93


Prayer, Praise through God's power!

Though my body be riddled with affliction, yet will I praise You Lord.
You alone are worthy.
You alone offer redemption.
You alone forgive those who don't deserve it.
You alone will use the unworthy to establish Your word.
Oh Lord, great is Your mercy!
We need You Lord.
We thirst for Your goodness.
Let us preach Your word to those who are perishing. 
That word is alive, sharper than a two edged sword, able to save to the uttermost by the power of Christ death and resurrection.
Repent, be filled with the Spirit, to take the story of His grace to the lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment