Thursday, December 13, 2018

Someone Worth Dying For

The God of the universe thought you were worthy enough!
You are more than flesh and bone.
You are more than a member of the human race.
You are precious to God, unique to God, His creation, God numbered the hairs on your head, He has numbered your days of life and He alone offers forgiveness through His Son Jesus!
Your body He made but more than that, He gave you an eternal soul.
Consider these things!
Savor the significance of eternity, in a place of peace with God, through the death and resurrection of His Son Jesus. 


30 But even the hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
32 So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven,
33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven. - Matthew 10:30-33

13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.  - Psalm 139:13-16

And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. - Ecclesiastes 12:7

15 For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite. 
16 For I will not contend forever, nor will I always be angry; for the spirit would grow faint before me, and the breath of life that I made.  - Isaiah 57:15-16

For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe. - 1 Timothy 4:10

44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. - Matthew 5:44-45

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? - Romans 8:31-32

No comments:

Post a Comment