Thursday, February 27, 2020

Feb.27

1 "Man who is born of a woman is few of days and full of trouble. 
2 He comes out like a flower and withers; he flees like a shadow and continues not. 
3 And do you open your eyes on such a one and bring me into judgment with you? 
4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one. 
5 Since his days are determined, and the number of his months is with you, and you have appointed his limits that he cannot pass, 
6 look away from him and leave him alone, that he may enjoy, like a hired hand, his day.  - Job 14:1-6

4 "O LORD, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am! 
5 Behold, you have made my days a few handbreadths, and my lifetime is as nothing before you. Surely all mankind stands as a mere breath! Selah  - Psalm 39:4-5

47 Remember how short my time is! For what vanity you have created all the children of man! 
48 What man can live and never see death? Who can deliver his soul from the power of Sheol? Selah  - Psalm 89:47-48

For when a few years have come I shall go the way from which I shall not return.  - Job 16:22

No comments:

Post a Comment