Saturday, March 28, 2020

March 28

And the haughtiness of man shall be humbled, and the lofty pride of men shall be brought low, and the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.  - Isaiah 2:17

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.
5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,
6 being ready to punish every disobedience, when your obedience is complete. - 2 Corinthians 10:3-6

4 And my eye will not spare you, nor will I have pity, but I will punish you for your ways, while your abominations are in your midst. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
5 "Thus says the Lord GOD: Disaster after disaster! Behold, it comes.
6 An end has come; the end has come; it has awakened against you. Behold, it comes. - Ezekiel 7:4-6

21 My son, fear the LORD and the king, and do not join with those who do otherwise, 
22 for disaster will arise suddenly from them, and who knows the ruin that will come from them both?  - Proverbs 24:21-22

23 For I know that you will bring me to death and to the house appointed for all living. 
24 "Yet does not one in a heap of ruins stretch out his hand, and in his disaster cry for help? 
25 Did not I weep for him whose day was hard? Was not my soul grieved for the needy? 
26 But when I hoped for good, evil came, and when I waited for light, darkness came. 
27 My inward parts are in turmoil and never still; days of affliction come to meet me. 
28 I go about darkened, but not by the sun; I stand up in the assembly and cry for help.  - Job 30:23-28

No comments:

Post a Comment