Monday, August 31, 2020

Bible Study

19 My brothers, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back,
20 let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. - James 5:19-20

2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. - Daniel 12:2-3

18 She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her; those who hold her fast are called blessed. 
19 The LORD by wisdom founded the earth; by understanding he established the heavens; 
20 by his knowledge the deeps broke open, and the clouds drop down the dew. 
21 My son, do not lose sight of these- keep sound wisdom and discretion, 
22 and they will be life for your soul and adornment for your neck. 
23 Then you will walk on your way securely, and your foot will not stumble. 
24 If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. 
25 Do not be afraid of sudden terror or of the ruin of the wicked, when it comes, 
26 for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught. 
27 Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.  - Proverbs 3:18-27

18 What then is my reward? That in my preaching I may present the gospel free of charge, so as not to make full use of my right in the gospel.
19 For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them.
20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law.
21 To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law.
22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some.
23 I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings. - 1 Corinthians 9:18-23

No comments:

Post a Comment