Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Bible Study

1 Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by. 
2 I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me. 
3 He will send from heaven and save me; he will put to shame him who tramples on me. Selah God will send out his steadfast love and his faithfulness!  - Psalm 57:1-3

Behold, the Lord has one who is mighty and strong; like a storm of hail, a destroying tempest, like a storm of mighty, overflowing waters, he casts down to the earth with his hand.  - Isaiah 28:2

23 Behold the storm of the LORD! Wrath has gone forth, a whirling tempest; it will burst upon the head of the wicked. 
24 The fierce anger of the LORD will not turn back until he has executed and accomplished the intentions of his mind. In the latter days you will understand this.  - Jeremiah 30:23-24

22 You lift me up on the wind; you make me ride on it, and you toss me about in the roar of the storm. 
23 For I know that you will bring me to death and to the house appointed for all living.  - Job 30:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment