Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Bible Study

Proverbs 8:22-36

    [22] “The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work,
        the first of his acts of old. 
    [23] Ages ago I was set up,
        at the first, before the beginning of the earth. 
    [24] When there were no depths I was brought forth,
        when there were no springs abounding with water. 
    [25] Before the mountains had been shaped,
        before the hills, I was brought forth, 
    [26] before he had made the earth with its fields,
        or the first of the dust of the world. 
    [27] When he established the heavens, I was there;
        when he drew a circle on the face of the deep, 
    [28] when he made firm the skies above,
        when he established the fountains of the deep, 
    [29] when he assigned to the sea its limit,
        so that the waters might not transgress his command,
    when he marked out the foundations of the earth, 
    [30]     then I was beside him, like a master workman,
    and I was daily his delight,
        rejoicing before him always, 
    [31] rejoicing in his inhabited world
        and delighting in the children of man.

    [32] “And now, O sons, listen to me:
        blessed are those who keep my ways. 
    [33] Hear instruction and be wise,
        and do not neglect it. 
    [34] Blessed is the one who listens to me,
        watching daily at my gates,
        waiting beside my doors. 
    [35] For whoever finds me finds life
        and obtains favor from the LORD, 
    [36] but he who fails to find me injures himself;
        all who hate me love death.”

Psalm 3:4

    [4] I cried aloud to the LORD,
        and he answered me from his holy hill. Selah

Psalm 99:9

    [9] Exalt the LORD our God,
        and worship at his holy mountain;
        for the LORD our God is holy!

Psalm 2:1-6

    [1] Why do the nations rage
        and the peoples plot in vain? 
    [2] The kings of the earth set themselves,
        and the rulers take counsel together,
        against the LORD and against his Anointed, saying, 
    [3] “Let us burst their bonds apart
        and cast away their cords from us.”

    [4] He who sits in the heavens laughs;
        the Lord holds them in derision. 
    [5] Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
        and terrify them in his fury, saying, 
    [6] “As for me, I have set my King
        on Zion, my holy hill.”

No comments:

Post a Comment