Saturday, April 17, 2021

Where To Place Your Trust


There is a health crisis!

We go to a physician.

God has given man ( the doctor) a small bit of His wisdom and knowledge.

They do heal by the power and knowledge of God.

The doctor performs test. 

He may say I concur with the test and make a plan for treatment or he may say based on my knowledge and what I've witnessed, I disagree.

In spite of the fact the test looked at the cells of biopsy under a microscope.

The doctor is going with what he thinks based on past experiences, over the fact of a biological test which has been looked at under the microscope. 

He is acting on the unknown and not relying on scientific knowledge.

It's a tool they need to use.

We are left to wonder what to do!

I'm here to tell you that there is One who sees everything.

He is the great Physician. 

He has all knowledge.

He has all wisdom.

He alone is Who we should go to first.

Out trust should be in Him!

You can believe He will not leave you alone.

He can heal, restore, forgive, and change your heart.

He is the justifier, the reconciler, and the One Who guarantees your salvation.

He is Christ the Lord!  


Philippians 4:6-7


[6] do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. [7] And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Mark 2:16-17


[16] And the scribes of the Pharisees, when they saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors, said to his disciples, “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?” [17] And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”


1 Timothy 2:5


[5] For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,


Psalm 32:1-5


A Maskil of David.


    [1] Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven,

        whose sin is covered. 

    [2] Blessed is the man against whom the LORD counts no iniquity,

        and in whose spirit there is no deceit.


    [3] For when I kept silent, my bones wasted away

        through my groaning all day long. 

    [4] For day and night your hand was heavy upon me;

        my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer. Selah


    [5] I acknowledged my sin to you,

        and I did not cover my iniquity;

    I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD,”

        and you forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah


Acts 2:24


[24] God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.


Colossians 2:13-14


[13] And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, [14] by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.



Do you bow before the Lord Jesus?



1 John 1:9


[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.




No comments:

Post a Comment