Wednesday, April 14, 2021

The Highs and The Lows


To whom do you turn?

In the highs and lows, do you have peace?

In that quiet still of the night when you cry, does misery come or peace?

Even as you are slipping into whatever circumstance, not knowing whom to turn to or to whom help might come from.

You wonder how did I get here?

Does shear panic set in or do you just be still?

Read the gospel of hope!

I'm telling you there is a peace this world can't understand!

You know why?

They do not know Him, The One Who is always there.

The One Who rescues the lost from Hell.

The One Who alone is worthy.

The Christ of the ever present Almighty God.

Want that relationship?

Bow, repent, be covered in the blood of the Lamb, walk in newness of life and await His return!

Hallelujah and Amen


Psalm 46:10


    [10] “Be still, and know that I am God.

        I will be exalted among the nations,

        I will be exalted in the earth!”


Isaiah 41:10


    [10] fear not, for I am with you;

        be not dismayed, for I am your God;

    I will strengthen you, I will help you,

        I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Psalm 68:19-20


    [19] Blessed be the Lord,

        who daily bears us up;

        God is our salvation. Selah 

    [20] Our God is a God of salvation,

        and to GOD, the Lord, belong deliverances from death.


Hebrews 13:6


[6] So we can confidently say, 


    “The Lord is my helper;

        I will not fear;

    what can man do to me?”


Philippians 4:13


[13] I can do all things through him who strengthens me.


2 Corinthians 4:16


[16] So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.


2 Corinthians 4:8-14


[8] We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; [9] persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; [10] always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. [11] For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. [12] So death is at work in us, but life in you.


[13] Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, “I believed, and so I spoke,” we also believe, and so we also speak, [14] knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.


No comments:

Post a Comment