Monday, June 27, 2022

Bible Study

Isaiah 50:4


    [4] The Lord GOD has given me

        the tongue of those who are taught,

    that I may know how to sustain with a word

        him who is weary.

    Morning by morning he awakens;

        he awakens my ear

        to hear as those who are taught.


Matthew 11:28-30


[28] Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”


Exodus 4:11-12


[11] Then the LORD said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Who makes him mute, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD? [12] Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.”


John 6:37-40


[37] All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. [38] For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. [39] And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. [40] For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment