Monday, June 13, 2022

Four Statements from God


You can't control things that happen, but you can control what they do to you.

God lives inside you if you are a Christ Follower.

You have become the temple of God.


Isaiah 41:10


    [10] fear not, for I am with you;

        be not dismayed, for I am your God;

    I will strengthen you, I will help you,

        I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


1. I am with you. The promise from God!

Do not fear. This is a command from God!

He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.


1 John 4:4


[4] Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.


Satan is conquered!

This world will crumble!


Psalm 23:4-6


    [4] Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

        I will fear no evil,

    for you are with me;

        your rod and your staff,

        they comfort me.

   [5] You prepare a table before me

        in the presence of my enemies;

    you anoint my head with oil;

        my cup overflows. 

    [6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me

        all the days of my life,

    and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD

        forever.


2. I am your God.

Do not be dismayed.


Exodus 3:13-14


[13] Then Moses said to God, “If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” [14] God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’


When the enemy comes against you, Your God is greater.


1 Peter 4:12


Suffering as a Christian


[12] Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.


Philippians 4:19


[19] And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


3. I will strengthen you and help you.

God's power is the greatest on earth.

The church has the power of God to witness. 

Be bold!


Acts 1:6-8


The Ascension


[6] So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” [7] He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority. [8] But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”


Faith in God alone.

Rise up church!

Our mission is to make disciples!


Colossians 2:13-15


[13] And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, [14] by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. [15] He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him.


What mercy!

By the cross!

God is so good!


4. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


We need a righteous God.


Isaiah 46:3-4


    [3] “Listen to me, O house of Jacob,

        all the remnant of the house of Israel,

    who have been borne by me from before your birth,

        carried from the womb; 

    [4] even to your old age I am he,

        and to gray hairs I will carry you.

    I have made, and I will bear;

        I will carry and will save.


John 10:28-29


[28] I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. [29] My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.


You are held by a mighty God who is able!!


Thank you Pastor Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment