Friday, July 29, 2011

Mercies in Disguise

What if our trials and failures are mercies in disguise? Knowing God is in control of all things should be a comfort, but only if we trust Him with all things, only if we are totally bowed at His cross of redemption.
Father, only You can give us faith, the faith we need to live everyday for You. Through all of life's trials, we have Your precious Word, the Words of eternal life! Open our eyes to the truths You would have us learn so we can share our faith with others. Amen
Trust in the Lord!
Ps.56:3-4 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
Ps.56:13 For you have delivered my soul from death, yes, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.
God is mindful of us!
Ps.56:8 You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?
1 Peter 1:3-5  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
God is with us! 
1 Peter 1:6-9 In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith--more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire--may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
My plea Lord!
Luke 18:13 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment