Monday, September 18, 2017

Apply To Your Heart


17 Incline your ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply your heart to my knowledge, 
18 for it will be pleasant if you keep them within you, if all of them are ready on your lips. 
19 That your trust may be in the LORD, I have made them known to you today, even to you. 
20 Have I not written for you thirty sayings of counsel and knowledge, 
21 to make you know what is right and true, that you may give a true answer to those who sent you?  - Proverbs 22:17-21

Apply your heart to instruction and your ear to words of knowledge.  - Proverbs 23:12

Hear, my son, and be wise, and direct your heart in the way.  - Proverbs 23:19

6 Hear, for I will speak noble things, and from my lips will come what is right, 
7 for my mouth will utter truth; wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 
8 All the words of my mouth are righteous; there is nothing twisted or crooked in them. 
9 They are all straight to him who understands, and right to those who find knowledge.  - Proverbs 8:6-9


Read your bible daily!
Study the words, dissect them like they are meat, for they are food that will give life to your soul.
Study how you can apply this knowledge to your heart.
Keep these words of life on your lips to teach others.


Thanks Pastor John!!

No comments:

Post a Comment