Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Harvest Of The Earth Is Fully Ripe


Eternity definition
Infinite, unending time, endless 



And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, "Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe." - Revelation 14:15

18 O my God, incline your ear and hear. Open your eyes and see our desolations, and the city that is called by your name. For we do not present our pleas before you because of our righteousness, but because of your great mercy.
19 O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive. O Lord, pay attention and act. Delay not, for your own sake, O my God, because your city and your people are called by your name." - Daniel 9:18-19

20 While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my plea before the LORD my God for the holy hill of my God,
21 while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the first, came to me in swift flight at the time of the evening sacrifice.
22 He made me understand, speaking with me and saying, "O Daniel, I have now come out to give you insight and understanding.
23 At the beginning of your pleas for mercy a word went out, and I have come to tell it to you, for you are greatly loved. Therefore consider the word and understand the vision. - Daniel 9:20-23


Eternity is coming!
A time of reckoning will come!
We have been warned!
There are many witnesses who testify of the truth to all the non-believers.
We are not a perfect people!
We are sinners saved by grace!
We have turned from sin to follow Christ.
We believe and know that Christ alone has redeemed us!
We don't look down on you because we are equal in committing sin.
We warn you of the coming judgement!
We fight a battle!
We run from sin!
Sometimes we fail, we humbly beg for forgiveness and push on toward our prize, who is Christ Jesus!
I beg of you to repent!


37 He answered, "The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.
38 The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one,
39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels.
40 Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the end of the age.
41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers,
42 and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear. - Matthew 13:37-43

13 Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Go in, tread, for the winepress is full. The vats overflow, for their evil is great. 
14 Multitudes, multitudes, in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.  - Joel 3:13-14

And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. - Ezekiel 36:26


No comments:

Post a Comment