Thursday, May 17, 2018

How would you answer this?



BIBLE MEDITATION:
With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation. Psalm 91:16


DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
I was witnessing to a man one day in front of his house. He said, “I’ve got a good income. You see that house? It’s paid for. You see that car? It’s paid for. My wife is in that house. She loves me.” He seemed completely satisfied.


I said, “Sir, I want to ask you a question. Will you be absolutely honest with me? Do you have peace in your heart?”


His chin started to quiver. His eyes brimmed with tears. He said, “No, I don’t have peace in my heart.  How did you know?”


I said, “Because the Bible says, ‘There is no peace, sayeth my God, to the wicked.’ These things cannot fill the longing of your heart. You need Jesus.”


ACTION POINT:
Pray for an opportunity to share today the peace you have in Jesus with someone who is lost and searching.


LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment