Monday, May 14, 2018

Two Presidents said this about their mothers:



BIBLE MEDITATION:
Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. Exodus 20:12


DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
One time I had the privilege of speaking with the 41st President of the United States, George H. W. Bush, about his salvation and personal relationship with Christ and prayed with him about that. He looked me in the eyes and said, “I want to tell you, my mother was the most godly person I have ever known.”  He then went on to tell me about her influence in his life.


Abraham Lincoln said, “All that I am or ever hope to be I owe to my angel mother.” This time every year we celebrate our mothers. Oh, the power of a mother’s love!


Do you know what children need? A – B – C: 
Acceptance 
Belonging
Confidence


ACTION POINT:
Thank God for magnificent mothers!Thank God for the impact of godly mothers in the lives of children.


LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment