Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Are you just gathering facts?



BIBLE MEDITATION:
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might be rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Years ago my wife gave me a little card to carry in my billfold. On it she had written her dress size, shoe size, glove size and more. That was nice to have so I could know all about her when I went to do some shopping. But it didn’t provide much companionship or encouragement when I was away from her.

It’s one thing to have the facts about Jesus, it’s another thing to have a relationship with Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Do you know Jesus...really know Him? Or are you just gathering facts about Him?


LWF Dr. Adrian Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment