Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hope in God

Ps.43:5 Why are you cast down O' my soul; and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him , my salvation and my God.
Do you ever have those days when nothing seems to go as planned? You just feel so alone in your misery, and can't shake the feelings of despair. Well, that is what makes God a very much needed friend. The reason we need an intimate relationship with Him is because we can't do life alone. His word contains many pep talks for his people. When the devil is in hot pursuit of you , go to our life line, His word. If I could tell Christians things that would bring them closer to their God, it would be, be in His word everyday and pray.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! So true! People will always let you down but GOD will never fail you!

    ReplyDelete