Friday, July 9, 2010

The Shame of Jerusalem

I believe the shame of Jerusalem parallels America! We are not following God. We serve many false gods and let false prophets teach in our churches. We better wake up and fall on our knees before the Lord! If you are not in the word, you will not know the truth. Please study the word, keep it in your heart and tell it to others.
Jeremiah 9:4-6  Let everyone beware of his neighbor, and put no trust in any brother, for every brother is a deceiver, and every neighbor goes about as a slanderer. Everyone deceives his neighbor,
and no one speaks the truth; they have taught their tongue to speak lies; they weary themselves committing iniquity. they refuse to know me, declares the LORD.
God's punishment will be just!
Jeremiah 9:7-9 Therefore thus says the LORD of hosts: "Behold, I will refine them and test them,
for what else can I do, because of my people? Their tongue is a deadly arrow; it speaks deceitfully;
with his mouth each speaks peace to his neighbor, but in his heart he plans an ambush for him.
Shall I not punish them for these things? declares the LORD, and shall I not avenge myself on a nation such as this?
God wants our obedience and our devotion to Him and Him alone!
Jeremiah 9:23-24 Thus says the LORD: "Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the LORD."
O most precious Lord, Your word is good!! It makes my heart sing and I want to shout for joy. You are a holy God who pours out Your love on us. Refine us to be like You. Show us mercy and show us Your right path. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment