Thursday, July 1, 2010

Potter/Clay/Sinner/Mercy

These are such beautiful words the Lord is speaking. The clay acknowledges Maker and wants forgiveness.
Is.64: 8-9 But now, O LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter;
we are all the work of your hand. Be not so terribly angry, O LORD, and remember not iniquity forever.
What a rebellious people we are!
Is.65:1-3 I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me; I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me. I said, "Here am I, here am I,"to a nation that was not called by my name. I spread out my hands all the day to a rebellious people, who walk in a way that is not good, following their own devices;
a people who provoke me to my face continually, sacrificing in gardens and making offerings on bricks;
God wants a heart to dwell in not a building.
Is. 66: 1-2  Thus says the LORD: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool;
what is the house that you would build for me, and what is the place of my rest? All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look:
he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word.
Lord, I pray for the hearts that are hardened. You can change them, open their eyes to the power of Your word. Amen Jesús te ama.

No comments:

Post a Comment