Wednesday, April 27, 2011

For All Live to Him

Luke 20:38 Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living, for all live to him."
Now what does that mean, all live to Him? It means we never really die, our spirit lives on. Our spirit will live with God or be separated from Him for eternity. The only way to be in His presence is through Christ redemptive power. Acts 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." Christ is the only mediator. 1 Tim.2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus
It is true that the dead will rise to judgment if they are dead in sin but if you have trusted in Christ as Lord, you will arise to everlasting life. John 5:27-29 And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.
God's love for man through Christ: John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 1John 4:9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.
Our faith in Christ: Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Our God is able! 2 Tim.1:12 which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me.
Jude1:24-25  Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
Heb.7:25 Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermostthose who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them. Luke 37:1 For nothing will be impossible with God."
God give us understanding, wisdom and knowledge concerning Your word. Teach us so they we may teach others. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment