Thursday, June 30, 2011

For I Know That My Redeemer Lives

Job 19:25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth.
Job knew no matter what, he expected to be in a better place, Heaven. He knew that a Redeemer was coming and he had placed his hope in Him and he would not be moved!! He believed in the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. He believed that the Redeemer would sit in judgement on the people of this world. Do you have the hope that is found in the Redeemer? The one that was sent by God to show mercy and was scorned by man! His name is Jesus Christ, and He was sent to take away the sins of the world.
John 1:29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Prov.8:23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
The Son of God was there when the world was created by God the Father! He was ordained by God the Father to do His will. And in obedience to his Father, He willingly laid down his life for you and me! The gravity of this statement ruptures my soul! My throat is constricted with pain at the thought of the love that this took! Not love for man, but love for His Father! How deep this love is, man can not understand and I don't think we should be able to, at least not in this life! We were bought with a price, the sacrifice of God's Son!
1Cor.6:20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
Roman 3:22-25 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith.
Sinner, prepare to meet your Maker! 
Lord, I can only declare the truth of Your Word. It is there for all to see. Whether they believe and receive Your word is for You to decide. I believe Your word and it says,"I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion and mercy on whom I will have mercy". In Jesus name, Amen.
Deut.4:29 But from there you will seek the LORD your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment