Sunday, June 26, 2011

Watcher of Mankind

Job 7:20 If I sin, what do I do to you, you watcher of mankind? Why have you made me your mark? Why have I become a burden to you?
God cares for us in a way we can never understand! He is keenly aware of our sin! We are His creation, the work of his hands, and we can't grasp that. We get a small glimpse when we think of our children and know the love we have for them.
Job 7:17-18 What is man, that you make so much of him, and that you set your heart on him, visit him every morning and test him every moment?
I can remember the desperation that you feel in a crisis without leaning on God! You must never let the devil get a foothold, go to the Lord's word! We are guilty before God for our sin. We better plead guilty and ask for mercy.
Job 9:28 I become afraid of all my suffering, for I know you will not hold me innocent.
When we have Christ, we are covered by His care.
John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.
1Peter 5:6-10  Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
We will fail and sin but we can boldly come to the throne of grace if we repent.
Heb.4:16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Heb.3:6 But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.
There is going to be a judgment for all people!
2 Cor.5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.
Christ will be the judge!
John 5:22 The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son
John 5:27 And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man.
Christ is waiting for you! He accepts you as you are! His word will change you! Please ask for His gift of salvation! Admit you are in need of a Savior! Read His word and be prepared for the miracle that will happen in your life! Repent and walk in faith!
Sweet tender Jesus, there are ones searching for the meaning of life. They are in need of a Savior and You are the only hope they have. Capture their hearts today for Your kingdom! May You receive honor and glory in all things. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment